Friday, December 16, 2022

My final day of gifts

Ugh, today is the last day of 5 Days of Truvani… I don't want to stop spreading holiday cheer!

I really wanted to end this festive fun with a bang, so I'm so excited to share today's gifts…

These are two products I consider critical to my health routine, specifically my gut health:

Digestive Enzymes + Probiotics.

I started taking a probiotic over 10 years ago (way before "gut health" was even a trend).

And I searched for years to find one that had everything that I wanted:

  • Multiple strains in effective doses
  • Shelf stable (so that I could travel with it)
  • No other nasty ingredients added in

But I couldn't find it… so we took it upon ourselves to create our Probiotic at Truvani.

I take it every morning to give my gut a little TLC before taking on the day. 

But even with a healthy gut, foods like red meat and cruciferous veggies can still be tough to digest. 

So I knew I wanted to make a take-as-you-need sidekick: Digestive Enzymes.

It helps deal with bloating and breaking down food… It's a lifesaver after indulgent meals (hello holidays).

But I have amazing news…

You can get our Gut Health Duo FREE ($59 Value) with purchase of $50 or more!

-Digestive Enzymes ($24.99 value)

-Probiotics ($34.99 value)

Total Value of Free Gifts with Purchase = $59.98

Claim Your Gut Health Duo

If you experience tummy problems like me, trust me when I tell you that these are going to be your new best friends.

They're free with purchase of $50 or more… so you can pick out some other products you've had your eye on! 

I recommend our gut-friendly Plant-Based Protein Powders or Marine Collagen.

But you can click here to browse Truvani products and claim this deal. 

Happy Healthy Holidays!

Xo, 

Vani


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment