Wednesday, October 26, 2022

This is for you

My company, Truvani, just ran a special promotion to encourage people to hop on subscription…

But naturally, some of you asked "What if I'm not ready to subscribe? What if I just want to try a product?"

And trust me, I get it. Commitment can be scary. 

That's why I am now offering you 25% off any Truvani product. 

Get 25% Off Here

This offer applies to one unit per product, meaning you can get a great deal trying one or one of every Truvani item you've had your eye on… 

…like our two new protein powders, Vanilla Chai and Unflavored!

So whether you want to try a new product for the first time or just grab another of your favorite, this deal is a perfect opportunity.

If you aren't sure where to start, our products have over 48,664+  reviews you can check out.

Just see what real customers had to say:

Katharine said, "Truvani Marine Collagen is my go-to collagen solution! It mixes easily into my smoothies and other liquid without any taste. I really appreciate the consistent quality and care Truvani provides!"

I couldn't agree more. Truvani Marine Collagen is a daily staple of mine, alongside our subtly sweet Protein+Greens.

Even Mario said "This [Protein+Greens] is what really kickstarted me maintaining a healthy lifestyle."

Now before you head over to our page, you should know…

Since we believe in our products, we have a simple 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee. This means if you don't love a new product that you've tried, we will gladly refund you within 30 days. No questions asked.

Get 25% Off Here

Xo, 

Vani


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment