Wednesday, October 19, 2022

I see this mistake all the time

I see the same mistakes made by so many people time and time again…

People pick up weird fad diets left and right. I've heard them all. 

"Non-Fat." "Wait, no… ONLY FAT!" "Zero carbs." 

People will do some really unhealthy things to be "healthy."

News Flash: Healthy living can actually be simple and enjoyable. 

Becoming your healthiest self doesn't mean you have to subtract something you love from your life.

So what about adding something new to your routine instead?

And I know a thing or two about trying something new…

I fought for years creating petitions to get companies to clean up their act and use better ingredients, but they weren't changing fast enough…

So I decided to take matters into my own hands and start my company, Truvani. 

Was it scary? Absolutely!

But taking the leap and trying something new was the best decision I've ever made.

And I want to help you do the same with your healthy habits and routine.

I'm offering you 50% off the first month of any new product subscription at Truvani. 

But this offer only applies until October 25th!

And before your commitment phobia kicks in, don't worry: you can cancel any time. 

Besides, this offer applies to one new subscription per unique product, so we're not giving you the chance to over-commit anyways. 

We also have a 30-day money back guarantee.

You don't have to give up the things that you love to be healthy, just start by adding in something good…

Click here to try something new

Cheers to your healthiest self! I'm rooting for you.

Xo,

Vani


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment