Thursday, January 7, 2021

My haters are going to hate this.

I'm coming out bold in 2021. 

This isn't the year to back down and I am going to be fearless in everything I share with you. 

I'm going to continue telling you the truth about your food, while also exposing those who are working to destroy our movement. 

And this year is already shaping up to be pivotal. 

Let me tell you a quick story…

I recently had the amazing opportunity to hang out with Shaun T and be on his podcast, Trust and Believe. I've been doing his workout videos for 10 years and am a huge fan, so even though I was 9 months pregnant I jumped at the chance. 

We chatted about the campaigns that the Food Babe Army has done that inspired changes at billion-dollar food corporations. We also talked about how to be your own food detective and why the BIG FOOD industry is not looking out for our best interests.

When our episode aired this week, Shaun posted a clip of my interview on his Instagram page (with currently 175k thousand views!), and TROLLS were directed by a paid spokesperson by the food chemical industry to go into comment section and go WILD!

I was called "a danger" who was using "dangerous pseudoscience". People accused Shaun T of "promoting anti-science propaganda" and "fear mongering" just for having me on his show. 

See these comments for yourself here.

I wasn't gonna let this slide...

I published a brand new blog post today outlining exactly what's behind these comments and how the food industry uses internet trolls to fool the public.

MUST READ: Don't let internet trolls stop you from sharing the truth about our food!

You can also watch my interview on Shaun T's podcast that caused such a stir! 

Helping you become more aware about the ingredients in your food and encouraging you to eat real food is not "dangerous pseudoscience".

Having food that's safe and free of risky ingredients is not very controversial—the vast majority of Americans want exactly that.

You also don't need to be a food scientist or a doctor to learn about ingredients and take control of your food. That is the GIANT LIE that the processed food industry wants you to believe.

LEARN MORE: Watch or Listen to my interview on Trust and Believe with Shaun T.

It's on YouTube, Spotify, Apple Podcasts, and Soundcloud.

I'm so looking forward to the BIG things in store for 2021.

We need to rise up. We need to stick together. We need to stand up to these corporate interests.

It's for our health, our family's health and to change the world. 

Xo, 

Vani


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment