Wednesday, January 20, 2021

I hesitated, but glad I did it

Last year, I heard about a new boxing studio opening near me…

I wanted to join. But I hesitated. I hadn't boxed before my daughter was born. That was almost 4 years ago (in case you were wondering). 

I went through so many different types of feelings: "What if I don't like it?" "What if I look stupid?" "What if it's a waste of time?"

But, I tried the class anyway. AND I WAS HOOKED.

The crazy part?

If I didn't talk myself into trying it… I would have never done it. And now? I can't imagine myself without it. And can't wait to get back there once I recover from childbirth (yes! Baby #2 is here!). 

This got me thinking…

At Truvani, we created so many different products over the last few years. We've got protein powder, marine collagen, and other helpful supplements. 

But, for some people, these are NEW.  

So, I wanted to do something special for you...

Starting today, you can try any new Truvani product and receive 50% off your first order when you subscribe. 

You can find your products here

This offer is the perfect opportunity to try a product you've had your eye on. And if you love it, we will ship it out each month until you cancel. You don't have to do anything else. 

And, if for any reason you don't love it. We will gladly refund you within the first 30 days. No questions asked. 

But, to be frank, I know you're going to love it. 

I'm confident in this because Truvani is nothing like the products you've tried from other brands. 

We set ourselves apart by using the highest quality ingredients possible. And nothing else. No cheap fillers. No artificial anything. 

There's one catch…

… this offer is only good through Tuesday, January 26th. Get your order in today, so it ships out lickety-split. 

And you'll be on your way to finding your new favorite Truvani find. 

Click here to subscribe to your new Truvani products. 

Xo,

Vani

P.S. You can choose any products that you don't have a subscription to already. But we will only offer 50% off your first-month subscription for single SKUs (meaning, you can't get the savings on two of the same item).

 

P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment