Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Parabens linked to cancer in holiday cookies?

Yes, it's true! I was shocked when I found out that parabens (that you don't even want in your cosmetics and hair products) were in these cookies! And that's why I am never spending another dime on this holiday gift (along with 2 others, I used to buy). 

Read the brand new post here.

Also, in other news, tomorrow I am announcing the first bonus for everyone who has pre-ordered THE FOOD BABE WAY! I had to beg my publisher to do this, but I wanted you to have access to some critical information in this book before the holidays. This first bonus will only be available to those of you who have pre-ordered a hard copy. Stay tuned for details coming to your inbox tomorrow!  Here's how to pre-order and a printable gift card, in case you want to give this book as gifts this year! This gift card will make a great stocking stuffer - I can't wait to tell you about this bonus! 

Xo,

Vani 

 

 

 

 

 



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment