Monday, December 8, 2014

A very emotional weekend.

On Saturday I spent 10 hours stuck to my desk pouring out my heart and soul into a blog post I never thought I would have to write. Given the recent events, it's time you know the truth, how I feel and how I am responding to the recent attacks on me and our movement.

There is a massive smear campaign going on across social media and media outlets to discredit all the work we have accomplished in creating a safer and more transparent food system. Part of the reason I am responding now is because their messages have started to infiltrate the mainstream media. I know many of you have been waiting for this response so you too can have the information on how to defend our position and address these hatred groups, skeptics and misguided people.

Rest assured, I will not let them distract us from the real issues at hand or let them silence us. To those of you that have defended our movement through countless discussions on the web, in forums and social media – I THANK YOU!

WARNING: The images in this post are VERY GRAPHIC and OFFENSIVE. I almost didn't share these screenshots, but my team who deals with this vitriolic behavior on a daily basis wanted to make sure you saw just a glimpse of what we are experiencing.

Read this brand new post here.

I cannot do what I am doing alone, without you I am nothing.

Thank you again for standing by my side. The truth shall prevail.

Xo,

Vani  

P.S. Given the nature of the environment we are in, we need your reinforcing support more than ever. I have started a special group on Facebook and I invite you to join here.

This group is a place where members of this movement can meet, ask questions, post news stories, petitions, events, healthy recipes, and share their personal stories. It's an encouraging place where we can support each other in navigating this over processed world during our journey to a healthier life. When you join, feel open to introduce yourself. The more we share, the more we'll learn from one another.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment