Thursday, November 13, 2014

YOU. ARE. AMAZING!!! (Plus some breaking news!)

Just a quick little note to say - Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I can't say it enough.

Yesterday, after announcing my new forthcoming book "The Food Babe Way", it jumped to #1 in Diet & Fitness, #2 overall on Barnes & Noble! The only thing separating us from #1, is the former President of The United States writing about another former President of The United States – pretty awesome, huh? :)

I just found out, you can now pre-order your copy on Amazon at 20% off right here too. Let's break records there too!

If you pre-order "The Food Babe Way" via any online outlet including Amazon – I am working on some amazing BONUSES to show you my appreciation in advance of the book coming out. I'll be sharing this with you soon, so stayed tuned! You are going to love the bonuses, the more copies you order for friends and relatives, the bigger the bonuses will be!

And if you haven't read this post yet – I spill all the juicy details about this book. It's going to have BRAND NEW INVESTIGATIONS – the ones you have been asking for and waiting for – certain restaurants and food companies will no longer be able to hide in secrecy and I'll give you the solutions on how to deal with all of it! 

I can't wait for this book to be in your hands!

Hope you have a great Thursday.

Again, thank you! I am absolutely blown away with your support.

Xo,

Vani 

P.S. This book is going to send shockwaves through the food industry. Let's make it happen together. Please pre-order your copy ASAP!

 

 

 

 

 

 



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment