I’ve been dying to show you some of what went on behind the scenes while we were making Food Babe Feast!
We had SO much fun creating this book and shooting all of the incredible food.
Every single recipe in Food Babe Feast has a photo, and we packed the entire book with beautiful photography.
I wanted this to be the kind of cookbook you love flipping through and immediately start marking all the things you want to make.
It really turned out GORGEOUS.
I put together some behind-the-scenes footage from our cookbook shoots so you can get a little peek at what’s inside.
CLICK HERE: Watch the behind-the-scenes video
I seriously cannot wait for you to see the whole book!
Xo,
Vani
P.S. If you’re not on Instagram you can also watch the video on YouTube, Facebook, TikTok, or X.
Manage Preferences | Privacy Policy
Our mailing address is:
P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231
USA
If you no longer wish to receive these emails, click on the following link: Unsubscribe
No comments:
Post a Comment