Tuesday, September 24, 2024

My Testimony in Washington is now live! MUST WATCH

The past couple of days have been some of the most surreal in my life. 

I had the opportunity to testify at a senate roundtable in Washington DC, presenting the truth about the food industry to senators and congressional leadership.

I specifically called out the hypocrisy and outright unethical policies of American food companies who are selling safer versions of their products in other countries, while selling our own citizens ingredients that are heavily regulated or banned abroad. 

I also made a BIG  announcement about our Kellogg's petition….and the room gasped! 

And then they erupted into applause!

You don't want to miss this, because I want you to be involved (watch this with your kids!):

Watch my 10-minute speech + exciting announcement here! 

We are at a pivotal moment in this country.

Americans are sicker than ever. 

And much of this is due to the alarming amount of harmful chemicals allowed in our food.

Tides are changing fast, and this is our chance to save the health of Americans.

Please continue sharing our movement with everyone you know! 

You can share this blog post here.

And ask them to add their name to our Kellogg's Petition!

Thank you for standing up to these corrupt Big Food companies along with me. 

You are a hero! 

Xo,

Vani

***If someone forwarded this email to you, make sure to subscribe to my free email newsletter here. I'll send you updates, life-changing health tips, recipes, and breaking investigations each week***

Food Babe Family - Order Now


Food Babe

P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

Unsubscribe or Manage Preferences | Privacy Policy



If you no longer wish to receive these emails, click on the following link: Unsubscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment