Thursday, December 28, 2023

Have you tried this before?

You have to hear this,

My friend confessed something to me about her eating habits the other night at dinner.

She told me that eating healthy comes easy to her, but it feels like her sweet tooth is out of control at night.

Can you relate? I can. I've told myself all of it before:

"You deserve a treat for making it through the day"

"Just a few little cookies isn't a big deal…"

"You can try again tomorrow to eat better…"

The big mistake was depriving myself during the day and expecting I'd have self control at night.

So what do I do now? I allow myself to enjoy my favorite treats - just with BETTER INGREDIENTS.

Like adding a scoop of protein or collagen to my baked goods.

That's why I'm offering you an exclusive deal: You can get 33% OFF every month of subscription with any Truvani products. 

Claim This Exclusive Deal 

This deal applies to all of our products, but I really encourage you to give our Plant-Based Protein Powders a try.

They're so easy to add to any treat, and even taste like a treat on their own. 

They come in 8 dessert-like flavors:

Like classic Vanilla and Chocolate, which are the top-selling plant protein powders at Sprouts…

…or Matcha and Vanilla Chai, which just hit shelves at Whole Foods! 

But of course, if you want to let the flavor of your own healthy creations shine through, you can use our flavorless Collagen Peptides or Unflavored & Unsweetened Protein Powder. 

This deal gives you exclusive savings like we've never done before…

So you get 33% OFF the first with a FREE Pink Shaker Cup ($24.99 value) on your first order. 

And 33% OFF the second month.

And 33% OFF every month after that, until you decide to cancel!

Choose Your Product 

Yep, it's that easy. And it applies to ALL Truvani products… 

Although the FREE Pink Shaker Cup only comes on the first order of any full-size powder product subscription.

Don't miss your chance to claim savings that last as long as YOU want them to. 

Xo, 

Vani

Food Babe Family - Order Now


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment