Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Get Summer ready

Can you believe summer is just around the corner?

I'm already counting down the days until lounging and drinking smoothies on the beach!

But salty water and summer heat always wreak havoc on my hair and skin (especially after coming out of the colder months).

The good news? I'm offering an exclusive deal on our Collagen Starter Kit: a 28-serve bag, plus 4 free gifts: glass jar, gold bag clip, handheld frother and Morning Glow eBook.

And even though this is valued at $102.96, I'm giving it to you for $34.99 (That's 65% OFF). 

We all deserve to look and feel our best this summer, and I want to make it as easy as possible for you!

Click Here To Claim The Deal

I'm telling you…

The more you support your hair and skin health from the inside out, the better you'll feel facing the sun this summer.

You can do face masks from time to time and stay hydrated with moisturizers…

but I've always believed that beauty starts from the inside.

What you put on your skin might matter, but so does what you put in your body.

And if you feel the same way...

You'll love Truvani's Collagen Peptides.

Unlike some other brands with artificial flavors and just plain weird ingredients…

Truvani's Collagen Peptides is completely unflavored.

No funny taste. Just grass-fed, pasture-raised Bovine Collagen.

And as I said…

You now have the chance to try a 28-serve bag for just $34.99 with 4 free gifts ($102.96 value.)

Your skin and hair will thank me later!

Get Summer Ready Here

This deal ends Thursday

Xo,

Vani

Food Babe Family - Pre-Order Now


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment