Thursday, July 21, 2022

Looking for a healthy snack?

Snacking has always been my achilles heel… especially when I want something sweet.

I love spending time in the kitchen cooking fresh, whole meals. But sometimes, I completely overlook healthy snacks.

So when that 3pm craving comes along…

I lose a bit of self control. 

The nearest cookie, chips or snack don't stand a chance.

That's why I keep a box of The Only Bar by Truvani on hand at all times.

And as of this week, The Only Bar officially comes in four delicious flavors!

  • Chocolate Brownie
  • Coconut Cashew
  • Mint Chocolate 
  • Chocolate Peanut Butter

The best part? Each bar is made with just 5-9 organic ingredients you can find in your kitchen.

Plus, it has healthy fats from organic nuts like cashews, peanuts and almonds to keep me satiated until dinner.

It makes the perfect mid-day snack or post-dinner dessert, with ingredients I know!

I'll let you in on a little secret though…

Our Variety Pack was a last minute addition we added to our launch.

And when I say last minute, I mean last… minute… like, right before launch.

So much so that we have people unboxing and hand-packing individual bars into boxes as we speak!

But the only problem… we're having trouble keeping up with variety pack orders at the hand-packing rate.

So order The Only Bar Variety Pack ASAP! 

We are only going to be offering this make-shift solution of the Only Bar variety pack for a little while longer.

We are going to take it down off of the site soon, so that we can properly package it.

Seriously, you're going to want to try all four flavors of The Only Bar. Trust me.

Xo,

Vani


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment