Thursday, April 7, 2022

50% Off Any New Truvani Subscription

Yesterday, I told you about my recent health "reset".

Well...

One area that needed major attention was my fitness.

Because over the past few months I let my workout regimen slide.

I think I was waiting for my entire family to get healthy before I jumped back into a workout routine.

But now it's Spring. 

I'm planning fun family trips and I want to look and feel my best.

So, I stopped waiting. 

I stopped making excuses and took matters into my own hands. 

And I feel great. 

I hope this can be an inspiration to start doing something new, too. 

Take matters into your own hands.

To help out...

Until Tuesday, April 12th at midnight, you can save 50% off retail when you start any NEW Truvani subscription.

Simply pick a product you love, or would love to try out, and you'll save 50% off on your first month's subscription. 

Remember: 

This offer is only open for a limited time so don't miss out!

Here's your link to save 50% off on any new subscription.

Xo,

Vani


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment