Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Really big news

I can't believe it! I started Food Babe 10 years ago to change the food industry…

And now, Truvani is launching our first food product!

It's plant-based.

It tastes so good.

And, it's made with ingredients found in any normal kitchen.

Seriously. Click the link. Read the ingredient list. Every single ingredient is a normal ingredient. 

It seems so simple, but I challenge you to pick up and read the ingredient list of other pre-packaged food products found in the store. 

And I bet you'll find one or two or three or a million strange ingredients you would never find in any normal kitchen.

Like "natural flavor."

Or "soy lecithin."

Or other weird ingredients.

But today Truvani is changing everything. Again.

My only concern?

I have a sneaking suspicion these things are going to fly off the shelves. Especially when people taste them for the first time. 

So. Freaking. Good.

Xo,

Vani


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment