Wednesday, November 13, 2019

This ends soon

Quick reminder…

You can save up to 25% off full retail price of our newest product "Under The Weather" for a few more hours. And then the price goes up. 

Here's the link 

When I grew up, my mom made me drink tea. It wasn't normal tea. It had all sorts of indian herbs and spices in it and it felt so soothing. 

This is why I knew I had to create "Under The Weather." It's made of 8 plant-based ingredients and it can help support your overall health. 

Plus, when you place your order today, you'll get our all-new "Immune-Supporting Recipe Guide," with your purchase. This guide has 5 inspiring and refreshing recipes that can help you make the most of our new product.

Thank you for supporting us through this new product release. 

I never set out to create my own product line, but all of your support has made it possible. And this is only the beginning. 

Try "Under The Weather" Today

Xo, 

Vani


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment