Wednesday, September 4, 2019

My plan for stopping sugar cravings

My email yesterday really struck a chord. I mentioned how my sugar cravings are out of control and many of you feel the same way...

"All the weddings, patio hangs in the sun and late night ice cream trips are about ready to make me burst at the seams!...Now we're in the start of holiday season basically and I'm worried it is going to snowball even worse!" - Ally

"I turn into cookie monster at night!" - Lem

"I have these mint patties that I put in the freezer and they are just the thing after a meal. But, I know they are mostly sugar and I have to stop eating them" - Chuck

"Sour patch kids are getting the best of me. Send help!!" - Leslie

"It's my nightly routine to reach for dessert, especially in summer. Ice cream is my favorite!" - Pj

"I have a bad sugar/sweet craving. I will eat an entire bag of king size skittles or starburst in 2 days...I don't want my son growing up with this sugar habit that I have and i want to be a better role model for him." - Kara

"I'm the same...I crave sugar almost after every meal!  Tell me how to curb the cravings!! Please!" - Sally

This is a real problem for so many of us!

Sugar is very addictive. It really is like a drug.

That's why I am doing this and I'm inviting you to join it too. Check out all the details here...  

When I notice my sugar cravings creeping back in, I love knowing that I have this plan in my back pocket. 

I hope this helps you too. Thousands have tried this plan and it works.

Xo,

Vani

P.S. Access to this plan closes on Friday - so if you interested, check it out now.

 

 

 

 

 


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment