Friday, March 2, 2018

Turmeric specials end tonight.

TruVaniLife Launch Special

This is it. There are only a few short hours left in the Truvani Launch Special.

If you've been wanting to try my first ever product, an organic Daily Turmeric Supplement, now is the time to lock it in at a discounted price.

You'll find a steep discount right here. After midnight tonight, it goes back to full price.

I founded Truvani on the principles that I live by. I will always put people over profits. I will never cram my products full of risky additives and unhealthy ingredients. Big Food has been doing that for years. I'm sick and tired of it and know you are too!

You've seen me call out Big Food companies for their shady products and highlighting the bad ingredients they use… And every single time, I get asked what I recommend instead.

The problem is there often isn't a good alternative. So, I knew I needed to create it...

I needed to create the high quality products that I wanted to use in my own kitchen. Not just for myself, but for you too.

This is your last chance to take advantage of my biggest discount available...

See the Truvani Turmeric Launch Special - ends at midnight!

Plus, after you order I'll send you my new eBook "The Truvani Life" full of my top healthy-living tips. I answer some of your most-asked questions about what to eat (and what to avoid) to stay fit and healthy. How cool is that?

Remember, at Truvani we believe in 3 simple principles…

Real food without added chemicals.

Products without toxins.

Labels without lies.

When you buy a product from Truvani, you're helping support the much bigger vision of changing the food system. I can't thank you enough for your support of this mission!

Xo,

Vani

 



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment