Monday, November 27, 2017

Are you behind on your gift list, like me?

Are you feeling overwhelmed? This time of year is always extra busy, but…

I am so overwhelmed (in a good way) with your kind words of encouragement about our new product line. Truvani is still in its infancy, but I can't wait to see where we are in the months and years to come. This community is absolutely incredible and I am so grateful for each and every one of you - and sending you back lots of love.

With all the craziness going on, I am completely behind on holiday gift shopping (I haven't even made my list yet!). If you're looking for ideas like me, you'll definitely want to check out the new Food Babe Holiday Gift Guide

My team and I put together our ultimate gift list and scored some deep discounts just for you. You'll find my favorite cooking tools, foodie gifts, workout gear, baby toys, and my must-have machine for making green drinks!

See the list of Food Babe's Favorite Gifts and Holiday Specials here. 

Do you see something on this list that you would LOVE to give or receive? Share this post with your loved ones, and you never know what you might find under the tree.

Your purchase of any of these gifts also supports the work that we do here at Food Babe, and my team and I thank you so much for the support!

Happy Holidays!

Xo,

Vani

P.S. Some of these holiday specials expire today (or very soon), so don't delay.

 

 



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment