Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Get In Before Midnight... We are waiting for you!

You don't have to do this alone. 

Eating healthy isn't easy. Especially with all of the marketing that food companies do and the additives they use that can make you addicted - it can be really hard to stick with a healthy eating plan. 

When I started eating unprocessed organic food it took me some time to adjust and to figure out how to navigate the grocery store and how to prepare meals that are not only healthy but also delicious enough to keep me from craving the processed food that I used to eat. I am sure that many of you can relate! 

Yet, once I started surrounding myself with people who shared the same goals as me, everything changed. It became so much easier to make the right choices. I've found that having a community that has your back and will hold you accountable is so important to being successful! 

Jennifer is a perfect example of what can happen when you start to take back control of your food. If you are looking to stop letting the food industry highjack your taste buds, and lose weight and feel great, Jennifer will give you some serious motivation!

I have created this community of people just like you that are living an organic lifestyle and are there to support you every step of the way, and I want you to join us! All of the details about how you can join this community are right here

When you join, you will also get a Monthly Meal Schedule along with new recipes, Starter Guide, and Pantry List – tons of information to help you and your family save time and be the healthiest you can be!

This Sunday, I'll be holding an exclusive webinar with all of my Eating Guide members so everyone can talk to me one-on-one, ask questions, and get support – and if you can't make it, don't worry, we'll have more in the future that you can either watch at your own convenience or join live. These meetings are my favorite part of this program!

If you want to be a part of it, just make sure to join the program by January 20th, Midnight (PST) tonight.

I've also added some new features to the program to help keep you accountable that I think everyone will be excited about! 

Xo,

Vani

 

 

 



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment