Friday, March 27, 2015

It pains me to admit this.

I have family members that still eat at McDonald's. Yes it's true and I'm talking CLOSE family members. Ahhhhhh.

This is why I had to do this. It's for them, and for all of you out there that have friends and family members that eat at McDonald's too.

Dissecting the 37 pages of ingredient lists at McDonald's is no easy task.

Check out the WORST 12 ingredients at McDonald's No One Should Be Eating (8 of them aren't even used in other countries!)

Read the brand new investigation here.

Please spread the word. I'm counting on you!

Much love,

Vani 

P.S. If you live in or near Ft. Lauderdale, I'll be at Green Bar & Kitchen tonight at 7:30pm. Can't wait to see ya!

 

***Share my new book with your family! I put the most critical health information into my new #1 National Best Selling book The Food Babe Way. Start the 21 day program together to lose weight, look years younger and get healthy now!***

Get your copy below or at Target or Costco:

 



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment