Thursday, May 12, 2022

I threw my multivitamin in the trash…

Do you ever feel like no matter how many boxes you check, you're still missing the mark somewhere on health?

Healthy Breakfast (Check). Morning Pilates (Check). 8 hours of sleep (Check).

"So why do I still feel so.. off?" 

This is one of the reasons why I am so happy to announce our NEW Organic Multivitamin. 

You see, I've always taken a multivitamin. Yes, I'd rather get all vitamins and minerals from real food, but sometimes there are gaps in my daily nutrition…

Thankfully, multivitamins are designed to help fill some of those gaps. 

The problem?

I couldn't find an organic multivitamin on the market that I truly loved.

And I tried so many of them. 

Some had weird ingredients. 

Some had USELESS ingredients. 

Some were just sketchy…

This all changes today!

Introducing Truvani's Organic, Plant Based Multivitamin.

Ask yourself…

Would you want to put fake ingredients into your body?

Artificial colors, weird preservatives, strange sweeteners?

Heck no. 

Some multivitamins on the market are laced with these fake ingredients. 

But we do things differently.

Check out Truvani's NEW Organic Multivitamin.

These are going to go FAST!

Xo, 

Vani


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment