Thursday, July 8, 2021

This story

I want to share two quick stories with you. 

First, one about Brittany. Then one about me.

Brittany is a busy mom of three. If you open her pantry, you'll see it's filled with Truvani products. 

She keeps on top of her health. But it wasn't always this way... 

… because not long ago, she had a big health scare. 

After talking with her doctor, she knew she had to make changes.

"I took note, started investigating my food, and what I was putting into my body," she said. "What I actually thought was healthy, wasn't." 

When I heard Brittany's story, it reminded me so much of my own health journey. 

I used to be much more lenient about the foods I ate. Then I found myself in the hospital. And even though the doctors assured me that there was nothing I could do to prevent what happened, the health scare made me open my eyes. I needed to take my health more seriously.

How did I do it?

I wanted to start small. I figured small changes that make a big difference.

Like choosing products you trust. And using the best ingredients. 

This is why Truvani creates so many products. It's also why we are doing our special anniversary deal where...

...we are offering 50% off your first order on any new subscription. 

So you too can start small by finding your favorite new products— that support your own health journey. 

I guarantee you'll love what you try. Don't just take my word for it. Here's what Brittany said:

"I completely trust this company, and I love it. I'll continue to be a subscriber."

I want you to feel the same way. 

So, if for some reason, you don't love your order, reach out to my customer service team. They will gladly refund you. 

Remember, this offer is only good through July 13th. Get your order in today, so it ships out quickly. 

And you'll be on your way to finding your new favorite daily Truvani ritual. 

Click here to subscribe to your new Truvani products. 

Xo,

Vani

 


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment